eg öhlins on the front and Dc2 struts with coilover sleves on the back

falkencivic

Can this setup be put on my aero with no nodding? Shure they can as I put aero hubs on my eg race car with no problems with this suspension setup. Cheers guys and sorry if it's been covered a million times could find the answer I needed.

In which way front high or rear high? And yer that's a good idea didn't think that. Not completely sure yet wat to do, I'll find that I'm the type to ask and suggest loads but take my time to do things but do them right first time :-) I'm thinking of sizing them up over the next couple of days see wat position they sit on the car.

Something to really mess things up haha at the min I have the mb6 vti hubs all round on my falken eg with oz racing 16 with a nice offset. Thinking might swap over the hubs/wheels to the aero and run the grids on the falken don't know like I said my brain always works overload with ideas. Wish I was still do at photo shop to try out the different looks but been forever since I used it.

• Like 1