99' VTI-S **Updated**

scoobymark

Cheers Dave.

There is some nice appreciation in this forum for other members vehicles, a lot can be said for that! Unlike some of the Scooby forums i used to frequent!!

I dont usually carry luck so looks like I had a result on the clear side repeaters front, was well impressed with service and delivery time. Sorry if your the other member that wasnt so lucky and you read this!!

:D

Yeah, know what you mean mate! I think the reason most members here welcome other car makes is that being an M' owner, we're used to the kinda thing you mention about most forums not liking our cars (including some honda forums!) .Makes us a much more friendly bunch here, as we're all true petrol heads! And I love scoobys' especially the early impreza's. Not digging the latest one though, subaru seems to have lost the design plot and DNA on that one. ;) Anyways, i'll get off me soap box now and return your project thread to you lol :lol:

Cheers Guys.

I think im done now with mods for a while. May look to switching to coilovers in the future however for now im happy.

Just need some sun instead of rain then i can get that clay bar out after the local car wash squad have done with her.

Archived