The Turtle MB4 vti

gib36

Hi there

The car was purchased in january 2012 as a standard 1.6 S.E non v-tec, after blowing the bottom end due to oil pump failure the engine was replaced like for like. Again 3 months later the oil pump failed so another car was purchased this time a 1.8 v-tec vti as a car was needed. This then became my project car with many plans put into place. The first "mod" was a B16a2 engine replacement from a ek civic vti. 

The transplant was undertaken by myself and my brother. Then after many hrs of tinkering and a home made wiring loom being made the car came to life  applause.gif1 . The car was lowered on honda del sol suspention units dripping her by about 90mm. :-D Next on the list was the interior as it was not nice ( cream seats and door cards ). This was first replaced with leather seats and then with a full v.t.i. interior collected from north wales and fitted the next day. The bonnet was chipped so it was wrapped in black carbon but changed to green to make it stand out from the rest. The front wings were next with home made vents and sprayed matt black as the paint supplied by halfrauds was incorrect and a car show the next day. Then the whole car was later sprayed matt black as i liked the colour and did all the work myself to cut costs The mgzs spoiler was painted and fitted as i like the shape of them. Then came the " Turtle" stage, the door cards were retrimmed in a turtle fleece as was  the roof lining, side trims,clock surround and seatbelt covers.Turtle head cushions were put over the rear head rests and a graphic on the roof.

Mods so far 

4-1 manifold

De-cat

lowered on del sol suspention

full vti interior

low profile rocker kit

vti-s front and rear lip

mgzs side skirts

mgzs door mirrors

matt black respray

loads more to do/ fit 

There will be pics when i find them and will be uploaded soon thanks for reading this i have prob missed loads and will update soon  

Here is how she started off on her first day home

325311_3047674110266_1016701523_o.jpg

514.jpguser/tonypoole5/media/civic5/514.jpg.html]

504.jpg

499.jpg

474.jpg

468.jpg

521.jpg

519.jpg[/u

279.jpg

RL]

466.jpg