hi all pretty new. mb6 vti build

jaydlaw

Am going to try give the lights a clean up if fails I will have to try find some. As to the spoiler I am seriously thinking of a standard one or off the mgzs depends whats easiest to get my hands on theres a motorhog pretty close so will give them a try. Does anybody know if the rover 400 rear lights fit?

@Trix cheers. where would I get this 3m any idea a doubt it will be something halfords stock. I could get in touch with the bloke I buy my products from infact he should know something for me

A friend of mine works in a bodyshop at a range rover dealership so i just pinch it off him tbh but just had a look an you can get it from ebay but unfortunatly its not cheap- i would always use this over tcut tho as it works a lot better and loads easier to use- be carefull when using on paintwork however as it is very abrasive ;)

Realy happy just sorted out a vtis spoiler just missed out on the lip kit. But all so the guy has a few interior carbon fibre bits. I also need wing mirrors as I broke one of mine :( ....... tried to be safe so pushed it in so another car wouldnt hit it and something snapped now its floppy not to cleaver lol. So does £60 sound like a good price for the spoiler mirrors and carbon dash bits and gaitor surround

Vtis spoiler has made a big difference for me think it looks 10x better, even though its not colour coded its still pirates black the also fitted the wing mirrors there pirates black too. I will be getting them sprayed at some point need to save up for a few bits painting so might aswell get them all done at same time.

There's 2 problems I've come across. First on is while doing the mirrors they fitted easy enough door card came off fine and went back on fine, but when I turn the key to lock the door it feels realy stiff. The passenger side is fine.

The next problem is the spoiler what the F#*k am I suposed to do with this. I couldn't belive it who ever fitted the dc2 spoiler must have been dumb and blind what a mess.

Ive also got the "carbon fibre" dash trim well so I was told. Its not carbon its like a carbon effect out of the vtis. Not sure weather or not to fit it I kinda like the smokey wood effect.

The lad also gave me the vtis badge not sure what to do with that do I stick it on or not??