hi all pretty new. mb6 vti build

jaydlaw

20141224_130448_zpsikqucbuv.jpg20141224_130428_zpsnqct82ci.jpg

Hi all recently purchased my self a civic vtec after owning a non vtec f20a4 prelude and a 2.3type v accord I needed some real vtec in my life so I bought myself a mb6 vti and its the longest ive ever owned a car just for the fact that I love it haha. No plans on getting rid of it at all love the drive the sound and how many diffrent tones the engine makes is pretty amazing :). Anyway heres a

few photos of mine after its first clean could realy do with a good machine polish but needs a little bit of paint in some areas where thesers scratches and things but it all on a list to be done.

• Like 2

@si_moss thanks man like I said few things to sort going to have a good look through some builds and get ideas where I want to go with it. One thing I do no is the dc2 spoiler is going for a mg zs I rekon not keen on the big wing looks out of place.

@si_moss thanks man like I said few things to sort going to have a good look through some builds and get ideas where I want to go with it. One thing I do no is the dc2 spoiler is going for a mg zs I rekon not keen on the big wing looks out of place.

Nice car mate!

I would loose the spoiler also and keep it as a relative 'sleeper' car ;)

• Like 1