Hi there looking for my old car Cindy Civic X998 FLE

PsychoDogBeast

I know but I dont really want 10 grand in a car again. It was bad with the m3 it was worth 14k I darent park it anywhere. Was scared of it getting damaged etc.

The dc05 is the best shaped car available for that money. Its truly beautiful

Cheers james

No probs mate. I'd recommend having a look on civinfo.co.UK I've been a member on there for years, really great site ( although it has recently been sold by its creator to a company that buys forums, but it hasn't changed thankfully. Just more adverts!), and is run pretty much the same as civic5. Great bunch of members, and its all about the 8th and 9th gen civics. The amount of info they have is amazing! I did have a look at the various typeR sites, but didn't really like them that much. Civinfo has everything you'll ever need to know about the fn2, and has great how to sections just like here. Have a look and tell em I sent ya! Lol I'm a paid member on there too, mainly because of the help and info I've had from there. Have a look before buying one mate, as there's a lot of things to look out for with the fn2's

On a side note, I'm going to speak to Merrick at Meister R about their suspension for the fn2 want to find out if it will make the suspension softer, as this would make the car a lot more enjoyable to drive, and probably better handling too. Really stiff suspension doesn't necessarily mean better handling, especially on our roads. Will let you know what I find out ;-)

On a side note, I'm going to speak to Merrick at Meister R about their suspension for the fn2 want to find out if it will make the suspension softer, as this would make the car a lot more enjoyable to drive, and probably better handling too. Really stiff suspension doesn't necessarily mean better handling, especially on our roads. Will let you know what I find out ;-)

I would be interested to know about this too, does the FN2 use the same ones as the EP3? I know the rear axle is different between the two out of the factory.

Hi there

Cheers again for all the replies and help. Im now the new owner of a fn2. Its red on a 07. 35k miles fully loaded including sat nav.

I did loads of research as I always do when buying cars. Checked rust on doors clutch noise third gear syncros etc. It was bought as a approved honda last year so still has a bit of warranty left too.

Collected it from Birmingham on friday and even though I was stuck I traffic for 4 hours I found it very comfortable compared to the m3. It feels a little slow compared to the bmw but it does twice as many miles for the money.

On first impressions im really really happy.

Will do a full review and post pics soon

Cheers james

• Like 1