how to install amplifier and subwoofer?

mobz91

• 5 months later...

I've got a real dumb question... I can't see an obvious route for a power cable from the battery through to the inside of the car - I was hoping to run one into the passenger footwell, is there much disassembly (no 5..) needed?

cheers

I've got a real dumb question... I can't see an obvious route for a power cable from the battery through to the inside of the car - I was hoping to run one into the passenger footwell, is there much disassembly (no 5..) needed?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cheers

look to the left and down a bit from the battery. You will see a gromit. Go through there.

You wont see cable initially as it comes out behind the dash but if you put your hand up towards the back of the dash you will feel it and be able to feed it through. I've got a run of 0awg using this route so 4awg, 8awg etc will fit easy

Archived