Integra exhuast on MB6?

AlexDOHC

Hey guys, ive read on here that the MB6 uses the same platform if not chassis of the DC2 integra, in that you can use DC2 Lower tie bars etc on the civic.

My question is, is the exhaust path underneath the cars similar if not the same, meaning i could buy a performance exhaust (Skunk2, buddyclub) for an integra and put it on my Mb6 with little or no modifcation?

Cheers

would need to be ukdm itr if your not changing cat, have one on my mc2 and its ukdm,its same as jdm B pipe apart from cat lengths.

think 12"jdm cat ?

17"?ukdm type R same length as oem mb6/mc2 anyway.

an adjustable decat to correct flange size> as to manifold you use

Doubt you will find many sports type after market for ukdm spoon mugen ect..as all for jdm

all depends what ex manifold are you using tbh :idea:

noodles has the itr b pipe and weetec has the itr backbox so proberly should fit but i would wait till other posts come up as i'm not 100% sure

Pretty sure Naz (weetec) has a mostly itr system now.

there are many threads on the net posted about comparison of the oem 98 spec 4-1 versus toda, dc, tri-y. im really surprised at the torque from low revs :o . recommend definetly. my set up is as follows.

4-1 manifold 2.5" collector

2.25" B pipe.

integra 96 spec stainless steel JDM backbox.

this "hodge poj" WACK11111 exhaust mix is brilliantly quiet aswell as performing. [smitten.gif]:D

soon to install itr cams and a re-map. then itll be more fun.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to hijack but I am in the same thinking process at the moment going to get a skunk2 inlet but am unsure as to what headers to get would ideally like to de-cat and run a Skunk2 or buddyclub system as well

• 3 months later...