vesuvio

Hi all heres my deck..

mods so far are,

deresonated,drilled airbox with k&n filter

421 japspeed manifold

decat pipe

mg zs 180 suspension

shortshifter

that little lot has transformed the way it drives but aknow there is so much more that can be done to improve things.

So this year im going to try and get the handling properly sorted as i love abit of spirited b road driving which atm is abit tailhappy,twitchy and the front end goes light without understeering which doesnt really help when trying to have a good drive.

depending on funds i'll be buying coilies/new bushes/adj camber arms/decent 195/45 tyres/ decent uprated brakes/ rear arb.

still suprised how good it is for a small estate a really cant think of anything similar that can touch it.. cmon the aerodeck!!! :lol:Photo0131-2.jpgPhoto0129-1.jpg20130122_141156.jpg20121215_115228.jpgIMG_20130122_201452.jpg20130118_114630.jpg20130115_081643.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you had a full respay or just the front and back? Paint looks nice and mint!

Some young dafty decided it would be a good idea to do a 3 point turn where my car was parked :evil:

long story short she reversed into my n/s quarter which pushed it in very slightly, scraped my bumper and damaged both rear wheels and bent something as the camber is foooked at the rear banghead.gif1

luckly i work for a accident repair centre so i told the bodyshop manager what happened and he got it repaired without it being a total loss.

i had to let the geo check and wheel refurb go as that wouldve sent her to scrappers :shock:

anyway smash' it the painter struck a wee deal with me :) basically told me he would paint the hole front end when he was going to do the quarter and rear bumper so long as a valet his car when the weather gets better :lol: canae ask for a better deal than that eh...

got another painter to do my wheels for cash two of them were getting painted tonight ill get some pics up tomorrow hopefully.

just need to sort out the dodgy camber myself hope it not kinked the chassis blowupsmiley.gif