Engine accessories

DanTheB18Man

Hello fellow honda fans

Im a huge fan of a nice clean engine bay so ive decide to make my engine bay themed black and purple

I have already bought mugen oil cap, radiator cap cover and the strut brace and the rocker cover are 

are both getting sprayed soon but im finding it hard to find any other caps like brake fluid has anyone 

got any idea where i can find such a thing? Also any other ideas for my engine bay?

Cheers!

You can also get the low profile fender bolts/washers, in any colour you want. These are great for adding detail to the bay. You can also get new chrome rocker cover nuts from Honda which really brighten up the newly painted cover. Anodized radiator stay brackets are also available from the likes of Password JDM, and the aircon rad bracket can be sanded down and resprayed with anodized look paint. I used it on DD and it came out stunning mate.Then theres the battery tie down clamp, you can get anodized ones in all different colours, so should be something to suit your theme.

All the above are available really cheaply. A bit more costly are the coolant hoses, from Samco etc. Then theres a stainless steel exhaust manifold which looks amazing. Then theres your air filter, an induction kit gives you some nice bling and a sweet sound! As there isnt a brake resevoir cap available that I know of (someone else might be able to clarify this) why not get a resevoir sock? These are cheap as chips and look effective!

As long as the bay is kept really clean mate and polished, it looks good :wink: Another option would be making some custom parts, such as a stainless steel shield to go around the induction filter (if fitted) and other brackets parts etc. You could remove the bonnet stay and have dampers/shocks fitted instead, or you could just sand the original bonnet stay and metal polish it so it looks like chrome. Trust me mate, its all the little details that make the better bigger picture. The skys the limit bud!

here's a few of my bay mate, if you have a look at some of the build threads you can get a good idea of what you want to do :D

117B7A1C-B03C-4F76-8531-BF100D171291_zps

A8784FBD-9DFF-464F-9F37-1B365BA3F21D_zps

where did you get those wiper nuts? and the purple coil lead holder?

Cheers much appreciated guys!