vais mx5

Vaipo1

So ive got a mx5 mk2(NB) 2000,Ive had her since February 2015. When I brought her she was completely factory standard. Since I've rerouted the intake and added a cone filter. Lowered the car by 45mm with lowered springs, couldnt stand the arch gap! My wheels when I got them were oxidising ans pealing away so ive sanded them down and given them a coat of paint to black! future plans is to definitely turbo it over winter ready for next show season! Anyone know any good upgrades? Im always open for ideas! Photos will follow soon!

im still on MX5NUTZ on fb, it has alot of trolling but the other day i saw someone had done a K20 from a S2000, that would be a beast!!

I assume it has the open diff in it, an LSD makes a massive difference and gives a huge smile but be prepared for alot of hard work to get the diff off lol!

• Like 1

Sorry everyone Im not so good with this forum techno! That's a mixed album of my car so far. Some of the pictures aren't in ordered but the order of work so far has been followed:

1.Rerouted air intake

2.Lowered the car by 45 mm with lowering springs

3.Koni dampeners on the rear

4.Painted wheels from oxidated gold go semi gloss black

5.Painted red calipers

6. Painted inner headlights blacks

7.HID headlights upgrade

IM hoping to do the clutch following Friday! If everything goes well hopefully find a 6 speed gearbox to throw in there as well !

• Like 1

mine was pretty rusty, i snapped 6 m10 bolts off doing it lol was worth the 2 days straight hard craft, my body was shot after that! i always like the thought of a ca18det swap, lightier and bit smaller...