Alloy fitment question.

Hope someone here with me. Have a question about a set of alloy that I want to buy. But do not know if they fit. Fits a alloy with 8.25j or 7J under a Aerodeck VTI?

Saw the topic '' Wheel offset and tire calculator '' But I do not get it. So ask the way through this sorry guys.

Thanx.

Will all depend on the offset of the wheels mate. The lower the offset, the deeper the "dish" of the wheel. Ours is quite high, so be wary of what you buy. On saying that, some of our members have managed to get some really nice wide wheels on theirs (look at chandlers deck for inspiration) with a adjustable cambers, arch rolling and sometimes a bit of tyre stretch. It just depends what look you want, and what work you're prepared to do to the car to get them on there.

You got a link to the wheels you're thinking about so we can see the specs of them?

7j et35 would go under with a slight arch roll at the rear. 8j et 20 gonna be a bit more tricky with fair bit of negative camber and arch roll etc. I think the car would only look right on such wide low offset wheels if it was slammed low.