Aerodeck VTIS replica lips

Sutty1596

Hi just joined here have had an aerodeck about 6 months and been looking the entire time for a rear vtis lip and literally no luck! I saw there was some people doing reps just wondering If anyone is still doing these??

Noo why is there so many replica lips for other civics but none for aerodecks surely somebody could make so much money out of it cause there's loads of demand for them! managed to get mid spoiler just want the rear lip! :(

Yeah but if there's plenty standard aerodecks like mine then there is! I just want the rear lip then get a front lip as have managed to bodge a mugen lip off my old ej9 (rip) looks a but tatty and s#@t but got bored and had it lying around and ek9 rep skirts which I'm pretty sure fit but not sure how they'll look when they're on

The problem with the aerodeck is theres not as demand much for replica parts most want the real ones n wait which means theres not much profit to be made in creating replicas in small amounts. Your best bet is to contact 10000rpm at speed equip auto center in the traders section n ask him

• 3 weeks later...