RHD MC2 in France...

bepilot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi man i am loven you project thrend GRATE READ!!! :D

where did you get the kph clusters, out of what car i am very interested in getting one of them as its more practical and looks nicer and less over loaded with numbers :?:

love the steering wheel looks very tidy and the 200sx wheels are very nice too

oh you should fit all new blue interior bulbs would look insane

for the clusters... it's just from a left hand drive MB6/MC2 one, it was just to get rid off the mph-scale, for practicality reasons here on the EU-mainland - it was from a local guy who had breaken an MB6 to swap you-all-know-what into a Delsol. I think in the UK you have indeed two versions of the clusters, maybe try one from earlier model (I think to have read something over here)...

You can try this alternatively, but you have to like it, not every one's taste...:

http://moman.pl/en/index.php?a=opis&k=19&id=98

Steering wheel 'looks' tidy, but was rather smallish honestly, I've changed with a Personal in 350mm form, a nice Ebay find for cheap, will post a picture when I think about it. Roughly a Grinta with blue stitch with a Tomei engraving in the leather...

*forgot also to write that car is decatted now (emptied a spare broken OEM cat)*

Next mod is the MG ZS ARB, after that it will be simple maintenance (at least, if I can keep that promise :lol: )

• 4 weeks later...

My MC2 taking a lot of abuse on the circuit de Bresse last weekend...

bressebydude.jpg

omHNvWi4rso

oFZWzNT3eOA

Driving style being rather agressive shall we say... and despite the coilovers the stock sidewall 55 doesn't really help too... I'm still quite deceived by the turn-in of this car, steering is rather heavy-sluggish, I'm planning the MG ZS ARB, but I'm also tempted to test those "roll center adjusters" if these can help a little (must still check if EG ones are compatible...) - maybe it's a simple alignment issue after all...

But from what I've read over here, this looks like a common complaint of this model ('caus our car is heavier than the rest?)

reflectside.jpg

My next to-do list:

- fitting those energy-inserts in the motor-gearbox mounts, fast gearchanges are notchy sometimes...

otherwise, the ATF gearbox oil still does the job superbly!

- new discs and pads (really worn by now) on the front, caliper rebuild kit for the rear

My MC2 taking a lot of abuse on the circuit de Bresse last weekend...

bressebydude.jpg

omHNvWi4rso

oFZWzNT3eOA

Driving style being rather agressive shall we say... and despite the coilovers the stock sidewall 55 doesn't really help too... I'm still quite deceived by the turn-in of this car, steering is rather heavy-sluggish, I'm planning the MG ZS ARB, but I'm also tempted to test those "roll center adjusters" if these can help a little (must still check if EG ones are compatible...) - maybe it's a simple alignment issue after all...

But from what I've read over here, this looks like a common complaint of this model ('caus our car is heavier than the rest?)

reflectside.jpg

My next to-do list:

- fitting those energy-inserts in the motor-gearbox mounts, fast gearchanges are notchy sometimes...

otherwise, the ATF gearbox oil still does the job superbly!

- new discs and pads (really worn by now) on the front, caliper rebuild kit for the rear

Archived