MB6 VTi Birmingham

DanialA11

Someone explain gear ratios and final drive to me because Google I just telling me about American muscle

Also is the s4c lsd aswell and bolt on just like the s80, another thing I heard is there's a diffrence of gear ratios with the early and late s80 boxes so need to do some reasurch if anyone can help me

There's few types but all fit.

s4c non lsd from ek4/em1 (What i have in my eg)

S4c with lsd from ek9.

S80 96 spec. Lsd and 4.4fd.

S80 98 spec. Lsd and 4.7fd

Basically in this case the higher the final drive the quicker the acceleration.

I drive a standard c4 aerodeck and a tuned c4 eg with 4.4fd.

and the difference is huge. Like huge.

There's few types but all fit.

s4c non lsd from ek4/em1 (What i have in my eg)

S4c with lsd from ek9.

S80 96 spec. Lsd and 4.4fd.

S80 98 spec. Lsd and 4.7fd

Basically in this case the higher the final drive the quicker the acceleration.

I drive a standard c4 aerodeck and a tuned c4 eg with 4.4fd.

and the difference is huge. Like huge.

I think the standard box is a 4.2fd?

In my EP3 I've gone from 4.7fd to a 5.1fd.....plus some other bits :D

@Krzys unless you got a k pro with a map and a nice induction kit an exhaust your not scaring the brum ep3's :P

So the s80 98 spec is the best for acceleration, what the gear ratios like I need to understand these before I make a decision as the car will be used daily aswell and the odd motorway mission so need to know all this.

Have to say out of all the vtec cars I have drop the ep3 has to be the most fun by a mile, massive smile on my face, one day when I find a clean one ill cop it for sure untill then I'm chucking a couple notes on the Mb :D

Just a quick question what brake fluid are people using, was on a hard drive last night and after abit of harsh braking I realised the pedal would travel slightly more, now I know the front disc are not in the best shape however have a lot of life in them pads are good all round so I am a sumin the fluid has not been changed in a long long time,

I was told not to get racing stuff like motal 600 5.1 as it needs changing more often however the dot 4 ate blue is mento be a very good upgrade from standard ? Opinions please ?

Also I'm a sumin I will need between 1 litre and 1.5 for a full flush

Motul RBF600 is what both myself and @UnicyclingTom use, I have so far done one track session with much hooning and Tom has actually done a few track sessions and many miles and has yet to change his fluid. Neither 

Yes if you get 1.5L of it you'll have enough plus some spare after a full flush.

So what I read online is a load of cra*

Been told that the motal 600 dot 5.1 needs changing alot more then usual but if unicycletom has done track days and still on the same fluid it's good enought for me

Ill have a search around for braided lines as I'm not that flash for cash so if there not to dear ill grab some thanks for the info guys keep you updated

Also fitted my hawk universal locking yesterday hit a few problems but that's because I didn't read instructions, fob works great from a nice distance only problem is carnt get the indicators working I connected them to the correct wires but no flashing :s