weetec mb6

weetec

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dissapointed jon....did not expect this, well i guess you get what you pay for.

original header plate = width 32mm length = 46mm

japspeed header = width 31mm length = 43mm

...although the original header has a larger opening,...after the opening the pipes go to a smaller diameter....smaller than that of the japspeed header .....however the japspeed header plate will restrict gas flow due to the smaller opening.....

solution will be to file smooth the opening making a curve so the gases will flow smoothly rather than hit the square edge cut from factory. ill be able to do this properly without going too near the edge and causing leakage by using the original gasket when i remove the currently installed manifold...i will not be using the cheap supplied gasket.

while im at it im going to try and remove the grub from the exhaust outlets using a hoover. should be fun.

i want your gearbox!!!

a friend of mine/strictlyboost has a S4C gearbox in a EK4 B16. acceleration is awesome......tops out at 110mph...now thats small ratios.... message strictlyboost, he has a gearbox for sale, definetly recommend him. im sure others on this forum and other forums would too.

• 4 months later...

well guys...its been a while...heres some pics of me motor...got some 16" chronos and a boot-lip spoiler.

fitted a 4-1 manifold with a toyo sports exhaust. the manifold has a 2 1/2" collector and de-cat to suite.

was at 1 point going to sell up due to insurance but what the heck..keeping it now...lol

well guys...its been a while...heres some pics of me motor...got some 16" chronos and a boot-lip spoiler.

fitted a 4-1 manifold with a toyo sports exhaust. the manifold has a 2 1/2" collector and de-cat to suite.

was at 1 point going to sell up due to insurance but what the heck..keeping it now...lol

its arrived...its arrived...me manifold and toyo sports exhaust..just waiting for the de-cat now

manifold...true 4-1 collector..its from japspeed..exhaust at the garage

what you make of that manifold??

any good?

its arrived...its arrived...me manifold and toyo sports exhaust..just waiting for the de-cat now

manifold...true 4-1 collector..its from japspeed..exhaust at the garage

what you make of that manifold??

any good?

Archived