HELP! Anyone got a 99 Civic heater fan motor for sale??

jacktar

Question

Has anyone out there got a heater fan motor for sale to fit a 1999 1600 Civic Aerodeck? I've cleaned mine out and fitted a new resister but it still insists on randomly refusing to work. When it's running it will keep on working until I switch it off or until I switch off the ignition. After that it's in the lap of the gods as to whether it works when I switch it on again. It will start at some point if I keep trying over a period of time as I am driving but it's a nightmare in the cold weather. I can only think that it's the fan motor. (I hope it is anyway. I don't want to think about trying to trace a bad connection.) If anyone has a fan motor for sale or any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Thanks guys. First of all I'll look for a Rover 45/400 fan to see if it will fit. (Couldn't find a Civic fan for my car) In the mean time I'll knock the hell out it if that's the way it wants to play it. We'll see who's the boss, but don't hold me to that.