Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still have the H brace! if your goin for the front anti roll bar then i recommend you get some uprated droplinks as these are not included.

nova2fit4u- There is still something else i can do on the handling side! :D working on that! hopefully it will be done by this month if all goes well!

Been looking at fellow members and it seems some people have different droplinks. some straight and some L shapes ones. the ones i use for my bar is the DC2 ones which is the L shape ones.

will try and get some pics to show people of the bar and droplinks fitted. also a good idea to upgrade to polybush ones.

Nice mods again mate! This is one of the top MB6's around, love it! Be interesting to see the difference on wet roads with the new front arb fitted,( ie: if its got rid of our dreaded understeer!!) lol Really fancy this mod on mine! 8-) Lovin the fogs aswell mate, cheap and effective! ;)

Dont have the part number for this im afraid. think they do like 3 types of bars for the DC2. 24mm, 24mm adjustable and 27mm.

i have the 24mm adjustable. and put mine on the stiffer setting which equals to 26mm. you dont want to go too think becuase it will cause understeer.]

After a week of driving witht he front bar i can say its a worthwhile mod! makes the car more enjoyable to drive! :D

You are right there,there is three,but the price of the adjustable one is out of my league(or more than I'm prepared to spend on a car anyway) I'll keep bracing and strengthening a bit at a time for now :oops:

Archived