Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't believe the the best m on the forum being broken!!!! :( know the feeling tho! had to sell my MR2 turbo when baby come along, man it hurts.....

would love some parts tho!! ;)

Such a shame, I watch this thread religously to see what youve done next. Inspiring. Interested to see what comes up for sale though. Interested in door cards too. Bought material to do mine months ago but just dont have time. Sorry to see this vti go though m8.

I there. Your mb6 look's great, very nice mod's, i agree with Kern, it's a great M such great detail's. Very Good Mate.

Its sad your breaking im apart, I had a Nissan Terrano I and spended a lot of money moding it, and in the end when i got maried i had to let im go, i could afford a car like that, it sold it and in the next week i saw im with the front smashed, it made me sad to no that the other person didn't gave the value to the car and nowadays ir still miss my Terrano. did great thing with it.

Can i ask you something, how did you managed with the seat rail's, is it direct fit form the accord? did it took a lot off work to modify?

Very nice job in your car, don't do something you will regreat later.

Think very carefully first though mate.

There's not a day goes by that I don't regret selling my EK!

I'd gladly buy it back for double what I sold it for now!

Cars do come and go, but when you put that much blood and sweat and passion into one, they are hard to replace!

Thanks for the comments guys!

It will be hard and sad when i break her. went out for a spin 2day and still gives me a smile! :(

But there are now priorities! the plan was to fit the charger in January and get it mapped to around 280-300 brake.

But saving up for a place means i cant/shouldnt modify her any further.

I have owned the MB for over 5 years now and taking alot of trial and error for alot of the parts :roll::lol: so it pains me even more bcos its not jsut about the money, but the time and effort. But my loss will be someones gain. Would be great to see all my parts still on a M! 8-)

Can i ask you something, how did you managed with the seat rail's, is it direct fit form the accord? did it took a lot off work to modify?

The rails are genuine recaro rails that fit directly onto the car. not modified! cost me £250 for the pair! :roll: you sit much lower down!

Archived