Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

That rear diffuser looks AMAZING!!! how much was that and where did you buy it from!!!.. thats something i woudnt mind on my M!!!... never seen one of them on a M before... its COOOL!!!! and those pics of your m with the diffuser looks the NUTS!!!!

hi mate

diffuser was made by DMcarbon. it is a fibre glass item, but very strong. not sure if they still make em. give me a PM if your interested in my one. just need to drill 2 small holes. But u will need a rear lower tie bar, because it jsuts rests on the bar and then cable tied. or u can make some brackets for it.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blames id say get the ep3 they look good even standard defo my next car

Diffuser looks like from an evo am i right blames ????

yes ep3 ios a good choice, nice power and handles nice. so its very good out of the box.

the diffuser is made for a dc2. but can be made to fit most things.

hi mate

diffuser was made by DMcarbon. it is a fibre glass item, but very strong. not sure if they still make em. give me a PM if your interested in my one. just need to drill 2 small holes. But u will need a rear lower tie bar, because it jsuts rests on the bar and then cable tied. or u can make some brackets for it.

so... i would need to remove the rear tow eye and relocate?.. how easy would that be to do?. and how much would one of these set me back?. and could i spray to match the colour of the car?.. usual.. prime coat laquer etc..

would also need the vti-s rear lip to go with it and then i would be sorted.. how much if you were to sell with the lip... will pm if the price is good.. ;):D

id leave it the colour it is, you dont want it colour coded, wouldnt look good

its ment to stand out from the rest of the car, and its carbon effect i think

:o jesus! i go away for a few days and see what happens! Can't believe your having to break her Dan, such a perfect M in every way! I even remember her from before civic5, when i used to see her on other forums, always been an inspirational civic! I understand where you're coming from though mate, funds just dont allow buying a house and modding your car on the level she's at now. But if you can, I'd be tempted to do as Rich says and put her back to as near standard as you can, and sell her seperate from the mods. Always someone looking for a mint mb6, and would be nice to see her being saved, and starting a new phase.

Oh, and your under orders to remain in the club! No question! You've been with c5 right from the start, on the old freeby site, so youre in with the furniture mate lol :lol: Plus youve helped a hella lot of members with advise on parts an stuff for their M's, the knowlege youve got on them is immense!

Bugger, i always look forward to reading your project thread! :(

:cry: will be a very sad day if you do go ahead with breaking her mate, deff one of the best ever mb's we've ever seen! 8-)

• 3 weeks later...

I Blames, been reading all your post again, and again, and i couldnt agree more, your car deserves to be car of the month, i think in my opinion it's the best mb in the forum and the best i ever seen, very good mods, very clean, discreat, very nice. love your car.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived