Questions/Queries/Requests Regarding Other Makes and Models Associated Closely With Honda?

gary_rover45

Hello One and All,

I am a brand new member living near to Bath, UK and have always been hugely enthusiastic about motorcars and Japanese Motorcycles.

I hesitate to rush in where angels fear to tread, but am I permitted to enquire about another Make and Model, where parts no longer available/hard to source reliably may be interchangeable with, say, a Honda Civic?

Front brake caliper carriers for example?

Hi mate.. Welcome along. 

Have a spy at this thread here... Should have most of what you are interested in.   If there's anything specific would be worth asking as that thread's been kicking around for a while now and there's been a lot of experimenting since then :D

• Like 1

Hi there mate. You can indeed! I take going by your username that you've got a Rover 45? We have a few Rover owners in here! These share quite a few parts with our Civics, although the later ones electrics were changed over to BMW wiring so mostly just the older Rover 400/45's share the same electricals, but yeah, brakes etc should be the same. I know the rear calipers are the same depending on which model, but not sure on the fronts? Maybe someone else knows?

And put some photos up in our Members Cars/Other cars section bud, we all like car pics here!

Enjoy the site!