Peoples thoughts on these Tyres

Sega

yer i have heard rain sport 2 are very good but when i asked no one had them 1"£££$££"!!

sorry bud... must have been a bit before my time :)

i got 2 on the front and could fairly tell the difference in grip between them and the toyos on the back..had to get the backs as well like!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

T1R's are awesome. Only Tires I've really rated higher than them are :

Eagle F1's.... Simply awseome, but don't last 5 minutes with my driving!

Yoki Parada Spec 2's, again phenomenal, but any hint of frost and you start ice skating :D

Been a fan of the T1r's for some time now, however i recently had to replace the front pair and purchased a couple of uniroyal rainsport 2's..

these are brilliant, dare i say it better than the toys, superb grip in dry but they really hold their own in the wet..

Been a fan of the T1r's for some time now, however i recently had to replace the front pair and purchased a couple of uniroyal rainsport 2's..

these are brilliant, dare i say it better than the toys, superb grip in dry but they really hold their own in the wet..

great in snow and slush too

1"£££$££"!!

I have toyo T1R's with a 50 profile and they have unbelievably soft sidewalls, closing the car door is enough to shake the car on the sidewalls :D then again they are pretty good in the wet and dry.

I have uniroyal rainsport 2 fitted on the front on mine where recommended by my mate great in the wet was going to get T1R as had them on my ATR recommend the uniroyals will be getting two for the rear as getting over steer on roundabouts know due to grip from the front :lol:

I have uniroyal rainsport 2 fitted on the front on mine where recommended by my mate great in the wet was going to get T1R as had them on my ATR recommend the uniroyals will be getting two for the rear as getting over steer on roundabouts know due to grip from the front :lol:

:lol: that's what happened to me!!

• 2 months later...

I need urgent advice, I have to change tires and I was thinking about the Vredestein HI-TRAC 175/65 R14 82H

BFG tires that are currently installed are in these conditions (front). on wet roads are horrible and increase the already monumental MA8's understeer..

13814235-890.jpg

it is normal that they are so torn inside?

thanks 1"£££$££"!!

Archived