EU referendum   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which way are you voting?

• Leave the EU
    • Remain in the EU
    • Undecided
    • Not voting

On 6/24/2016 at 11:10 PM, Dave said:

Scary but interesting times ahead. Personally I wanted us to leave the EU but to remain as part of the uk. But now that tit Nicola sturgen that runs things up here wants another referendum for Scotland to be independent again. What an idiot! As the UK we can be a strong country to deal with again without the eu.......as Scotland on its own, it would be stupid and would be a massive fail to trade as an independent, very small country on our own. So she wants us to separate from the rest of the UK and then rejoin the EU so we as the smallest country will get well and truly butt f**ked by Brussels! Unless Scotland (and Wales for that matter) stay united with England and be part of the UK, we're all effectively going to go into self destruct and those arsehole EU MPs will be laughing they're socks off at us! Time to unite and stand tall!

Oh, and I made this post from the EU (Corfu)! Lol we were here when the vote came through! Interesting hearing the locals here discussing it!

Sorry Dave but I clearly remember your massive rant when Scotland voted to remain a part of the UK. You were so desperate for Scotland to become independent. Then since the oil crash happened you've changed your mind?

What oil crash mate?  Tbh i think that was more scare mongering than anything else. The only reason i would now prefer scotland to remain part of the uk is because if we get independance now, our so called leader is going to make sure scotland rejoins the eu. Ive always wanted out of the eu, never liked its policies or the fact they've dictated to us and drained this country dry. So yeah, my view on independance for scotland has changed on those grounds alone. If done right, the uk could be a fantastic place away from the eu.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, UnicyclingTom said:

Job for you Dave, civic5.com chief to UK chief, not a big leap 

Could practically fall into the role.

• Like 1

Lmao oooohhhhh the possibilities! Could bring in new laws....free road tax, free fuel and free beer for all civic m owners! 

Get ma coat, am on ma way to number 10 ! :laughing1::car6:

• Like 1