My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

holy crap you nearly managed to pull an integra type r outa that little seat my just maping it :?:o

id like to see it in the flesh

the carbon is savage id say

cant see the bonnet that well with the cam

but spoiler and number plate soround are sweet

i love the wheels looks right mean. batman like

:o:o:o:o all that power my just hooking it up to a computer LOL MAD OR WHAT

id say dav is right gelous of it

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy crap you nearly managed to pull an integra type r outa that little seat my just maping it :?:o

Get yourself over to a meet :)

The bonnet doesn't show up too well with the camera, and again it's a personal thing some like it some don't - but i want to be different to what everyone else has done with theirs.

No jealousy whatsoever in our house :lol::lol::lol: I just nick he's idea's when he can't afford to do them :lol:

The women/men i work with just don't get it!! (why do i want to spend so much on a car) but i don't want some boring hobby and this is my pride & joy, that i spend a lot of time in travelling during the week

Get yourself over to a meet :)

The bonnet doesn't show up too well with the camera, and again it's a personal thing some like it some don't - but i want to be different to what everyone else has done with theirs.

No jealousy whatsoever in our house :lol::lol::lol: I just nick he's idea's when he can't afford to do them :lol:

The women/men i work with just don't get it!! (why do i want to spend so much on a car) but i don't want some boring hobby and this is my pride & joy, that i spend a lot of time in travelling during the week

i think you speak for everyone here 2

oh and about the meets do you know where im from??

i think you speak for everyone here 2

oh and about the meets do you know where im from??

ok just had a look at my pics and yes the bonnet does not stand out as carbon . but i can say it looks realy sweet in the flesh ,the light has just reflected it. so i will get some better pics for sarah :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!!

Archived