My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking makes me even more gutted that my next carbon delivery didn't arrive today!

Be worth the wait when you get it. I'm not doing any more carbon to it - Left that to Davemb2 as he seems to of got completely carried away :lol::lol::lol:

pmsl that you nick daves ideas cos he cant afford them!!! :lol: that tyre pressure thingy is mega sweet

I love it, especially with all the miles i do on a weekly basis - not paranoid now that the pressure is low.

Getting a Rear ARB fitted in a fortnight ( I know i said nothing else was going to be spent - but it was a good offer)

All being well, should make it to the meet in it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely gutted cry.gif1cry.gif1cry.gif1 i kerbed one of my wheels last night! 5 weeks and i've gone and done it proper bad.

Had the mobile wheel man out to look and he says it's repairable, so got to wait until next Friday for that doing, just hope he does a good job.

60 quid i could of spent on something else :cry::cry::cry:

Will get picture up of it when i download it off my phone.

Ouch. I put a set a volks on a previous civic, spend muchos monies on them.

Driving home from nightshift, dosed off... gently drifted into the nearside kerb!

I survived, the wheels on passenger side totally ruined!

Less than 24 hours! much gutted!

Can't you just patch it up? It's only noticeable because of the black rim, try colouring it in to see how bad it looks before spending the cash on refurb?

Archived