Jump to content
rickybeau

MZ ZR sideskirts

Recommended Posts

rickybeau    3

Hi  there, i´m new to the site, i wanted to know if the "MG ZR 2004" sideskirts will fit my honda civic VI MB3from 1997.

 

ill put a photo of the MG, i have seen this sideskirts or similar fitted in an Honda MB3 from an bulgarian guy that i found pics in the internet, is name is EmZvr mb you know his car too.

 

 

thanks in advance

 

Ricardo

 

 

915833253_1_1000x700_mg-zr-portas-completas-loures.jpg

P1140953_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmrichards    57

I know the mg zs skirts fit but I'm not sure about those. think they might be to short? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rickybeau    3
16 minutes ago, dmrichards said:

I know the mg zs skirts fit but I'm not sure about those. think they might be to short? 

not shure but you might be right... i ll try and ask the seller if he can measure it for me.

 

About the fittings, does the MG ZS sideskirts fit using the OEM screws/supports? or are all glued???

 

p.s:by the way, this MG is also 5 doors, the size difference might be from a visual illusion...caused by different car position and lightning in the photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilkesyMB6    351

I had MG ZS Skirts on my MB6 and they were a direct fit using the same fixings that were holding the original skirts on the car.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rickybeau    3
21 hours ago, WilkesyMB6 said:

I had MG ZS Skirts on my MB6 and they were a direct fit using the same fixings that were holding the original skirts on the car.

 

Hi tks for the reply, i cant really understand the difference between MG ZR an ZS models, i suppose its just some upgrades to the same car, isn't it?

 

You had MG ZS skirts from wich year? I saw here in the site a list of interchangeable parts from civic and mg but i cant understand if its only for the same year cars or not...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnicyclingTom    8,850

ZR - Completely designed from the ground up by Austin Rover. 

 

ZS- a Honda with Austin Rover dress up kit and engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilkesyMB6    351
On 8/31/2017 at 1:30 PM, rickybeau said:

 

Hi tks for the reply, i cant really understand the difference between MG ZR an ZS models, i suppose its just some upgrades to the same car, isn't it?

 

You had MG ZS skirts from wich year? I saw here in the site a list of interchangeable parts from civic and mg but i cant understand if its only for the same year cars or not...

I think they were from a 2004 from memory.

On 8/31/2017 at 1:30 PM, rickybeau said:

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dr_broon    1,165
On 01/09/2017 at 6:54 AM, UnicyclingTom said:

ZR - Completely designed from the ground up by Austin Rover. 

 

ZS- a Honda with Austin Rover dress up kit and engine.

Also ZR = rover 200

ZS = rover 400

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnicyclingTom    8,850
1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

Also ZR = rover 200

ZS = rover 400

 

Also= Honda Domini, Honda Civic M series, Rover 400, MGZS. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×