My new MB6!

jalesi2001

Cheers Koni, the dash parts are from a later VTI-S i think, i thought the MG-ZS dash trims were slightly different but not sure?! :?

And blacksport, you know what im like, always striving to better myself, even if the bank manager doesnt approve!!! :oops:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another update, got myself a ITR strutbrace from eBay, arrived today so thought I would put it on. What do you think? I rekon it looks pretty cool!! I think its slightly heavier than the original strutbrace, but the ITR sticker has got to worth 5-10 bhp surely??!!! :roll::lol::lol:

100_1259.jpg

100_1260.jpg

i just sold one of these not long ago i had it spare from my ITR last year :D it is a great looking brace and a simple mod that looks ace!

Cheers bud, yep i'll keep chipping away and getting things for it as they come up, my mod list dont seem to be getting any smaller!!! I agree, the little things can make all the difference sometimes! That pic would look so much better with a red rocker cover though ey?! :roll:;)

Also, blacksport picked up my VTI lip from the bodyshop for me today, he says it looks mint so looking forward to putting that on soon! 8-)

Archived