My new MB6!

jalesi2001

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!! 10/10 to Dave for guessing it right! I got myself a set of VTI-S alloys, they need a re-furb as that have been kerbed a bit, im gonna see what they look like in the flesh, as my alloys i got now aint that good anyway! If they are better than what I got, i will stick them on, if they look rubbish they will collect dust in the garage till i can afford to refurb them!! I well chuffed, only £50 for the set of 4 with part worn tyres too!! They are the standard VTI-S alloys that they came with, like this...

32919546__1231233899__0__2-a9cb8288.jpg

I will post some pics when i get them, and let you know what im gonna do!! 8-)

just red ur post again and u said ur goin to pick it up so its 1 of something. :?

Yeah, i said one to try and throw you off cos I thought Dave would know straight away and spoil my game!!! lmao!! :lol:

Swine! I knew it lol! :lol: Nice one mate, those will look sweet! 8-)

Cheers mate, only my opinion but i rekon they look better than the other alloys that the VTI-S's have, looking forward to getting them on eventually!! And i agree with Dave, the sig looks well good!! 8-)

Well i went on a little jolly today and look what i got!!! 8-)

100_1000.jpg

They are in much better condition that I thought, and probably just as good if not better than the standard alloys i have fitted at the moment, plus the tyres are better on these so im quite chuffed really!

Here is a pic of the worst one, as you can see it is quite badly marked...

100_1001.jpg

So what you rekon then guys, stick them on anyway, or wait till i can afford to have them refurbed?? (could be a while though...!)

Comments welcome!! :lol:

Archived