My new MB6!

jalesi2001

Quick update, HID kit is in, and well nice!! Also put in some LED sidelight bulbs in the front, no pics as it aint dark!! :lol::lol:

Also, the front VTI lip is on and fitted, i gave her a wash and polish today so here's a pic of her as she stands now..,

100_1422.jpg

I also removed the resinator box so it sounds a bit meatier now when i boot it, plus, if im gonna get a cold air induction kit for her, it saves me a job!! ;)

So next on the list is, (dunno when though as xmas will be here soon!!)

Induction Kit....probably cold air/long arm.

Full de-cat exhaust.

Exhaust manifold...(probably need some help when the time comes for that!!!)

ITR rocker cover and shiny oil filler cap.....(cos im a tart!!! :lol: )

Drop her 40mm

Some sort of funky grill..(like G Units ;) )

Red badges.............err...like G Units... :oops::lol:

ITR wheels, or some funky white wheels.

Windows tinted

ATR rear spoiler

And that ever elusive VTI-S lip kit........ :twisted:

Dont hold ya breath though guys!!! Comments and cheap bits welcome!! :lol:8-):roll:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
car loooks welll clean mate....i swear it looks like you aint got a single bump on the body work :shock: your car that mint? i wish mine was lol

Ha Ha, actually, the bodywork is rubbish mate!! A dent on almost every panel, dodgy paint work on a wing and a door, the front bumper is brand new so that might be why it looks mint, oh and i use a good polish!!! And a rubbish camera!! Looks good in the photo though ey, wait till you see her at a meet!!! :lol::lol: Thanks for the comment though dude!! 8-)

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, its been a while since I have updated my project thread, mostly because i havent done much to her for a while!! :lol:

But as there was a meet last weekend, i thought I would do a few bits to her, the first was another oil and filter. I have owned her 6 months already, so a 6000 mile service was due....

DSC00033.jpg

Also, after I changed my rear anti-roll bar drop links, my fronts started knocking, so I changed those too..

My new shiny ones..

DSC00034.jpg

And my old b****red ones!!

DSC00035.jpg

Then I went to the meet and met some very nice peeps, one of which I got part of a VTI-S kit from!! So I fitted it, and heres what she looks like now!!

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Sorry for the rubbish mobile photos, but you get the idea!! I will give her a polish and get a better pic up for you all to see!! Really chuffed with this, makes the car look completely different in my opinion. Just need a front VTI-S lip now to finish the look!!

What you rekon then guys, she is coming along ey?!! 8-)

Archived