Orleans Blue MB6 Project

M355Y

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the last couple of months must have been the bearing season! :D theres been a few replaced in the club! filter should make a nice difference to her 8-) paypal is your friend lol :lol:

the last couple of months must have been the bearing season! :D theres been a few replaced in the club! filter should make a nice difference to her 8-) paypal is your friend lol :lol:

lol it was an easy job (rear offside) amazed how quickly we got it done, apart from having to go to my friends to get the right sized bar. paypal is becoming my closest friend currently....grrrr

I will post up pics once I am home next weekend and the car has the filter plus hopefully she will be finally lowered.

Hmmm what next.....! 1"£££$££"!!

NIce one, I just lowered mine this weekend too, sooo much better ey?! 8-)8-)

you like the dropped feel then?... only problem with lowered and there are LOADS in bournemouth.. speed bumps will be your WORST freind on the road!!.. i avoid at all costs.. otherwise i get too much traffic tooting the silly horns. as i go over them in 2nd about 15-18 mph.. :o:shock::oops:

let me know how you get on with them ;) looking good though.. i got an update coming after this weekend... 8-);)

What update please do tell :) exciting.

We live down a road with 4 speed bumps it is ok just very HARD lol I haven't driven it yet, I let Jay have fun in it earlier. May go for a blast tomorrow sounds sweet and well just fall in love with the car all over again with every mod.

Archived