Orleans Blue MB6 Project

M355Y

Thought I would start a thread about my Civic and keep adding to the thread as we do bits to it. It will take a while with next to no money at the mo but have a few plans in the pipeline as we go along. 8-)

When I first got it a few weeks ago...

3.jpg

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Removal of the resonator box...

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

Need to get a decent intake ducting and a panel filter but sounds better now!

Next change is spray the chrome strip on the rear number plate recess and spray the front grille and the next big change needed is a set of coilovers...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Few more bits done today (06/06/10)

Sorted out the dildo on the intake pipe with a bung from B&Q lol.

DSCF0968.jpg

Sorted out a feed for the airbox too. It was a bit too chunky but cant complain for a fiver from B&Q instead of a tenner from elsewhere. Sits just over the opening above the fog light.

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0971.jpg

We also painted the calipers last weekend silver to freshen them up a bit.

DSCF0977.jpg

Also sent off for my private plates that I've had for years to be changed over to the Civic. Got some plates sorted today, Jap front and standard rear. They c**ked up the front slightly as their printer was up the swanny so we just took their best plate and as compensation they gave us 2 10% discount for life cards lol. Cant complain at that really.

Can anyone spot the cool/slightly sad part of the plates? ;)

DSCF0972.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

Also have a set of 40mm Spax springs on their way. Coilies cost too much at the minute....one day though! Will make it a bit better looking for the time being :) will update when fitted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just can't help yourself can you......!!!! Well at least I only have to pay half and at least I can say its mine until I get a company car lol DOH!

It is staying in the family though for a while. I hope I hope we can lower it this weeekend pppppleasssseee lol

Thanks for the comments, will definitely keep you up to date. I am like a kid at Xmas at the mo. LOVE driving her so much, best car I have owned so far.

Nice one Becky, some good mods there...Stick some pics up when you lower her as I wanna see what she looks like dropped 40mm!! Keep up the good work! 8-)8-);) Lovin' the plate too! 8-)

just thought i would say Jal, mine is dropped 40mm, look at mine under new members..

but i like what you have done so far becky, i also did what you have done.. sorted out the blasted reso box.. love the colour of yours though.. dont see many of that blue about.. mainly black or red.. look forward to seeing the project come along.. :D

Archived