Thirsty

Hey, people I have looked around on the internet about my question but I can't find someone talking about it.
I was wondering about fitting a Honda Civic EK sedan 6 or coupe sport exhaust on a Honda MB3 from 2000.

Does anyone know if it will fit? I have also looked into an MB3 exhaust system but only the rear muffler costs 280 and up.

Any information about this is welcome. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

@Thirsty I don't think the coupe/sedan one will be a direct fit, will need modified to fit (depends on where the bends in the pipe are and also if the flange where it meets the cat is the correct way round although that can easily be cut off and refitted easily enough).

Standard exhaust prices seem to have gone right up lately for some reason, so might be time to go for a cat back stainless system. Bit more expensive but you won't have to replace it again. Have had my custom built powerflow system for around 12 years now, still in great condition and never had a single issue with it. Worth the extra if you're keeping the car for a while8-)