Roof spoiler for aerodeck

syder

• 1 month later...

have to agree there... in fact the whole kit made me feel a bit sad... :lol:

reminds me of when I was trying to find a decent body kit for my 92 lsi hatch (EG? never could remember the chasis code for it :lol:) - all I could ever find were massive ugly things... now there's all the aftermarket kit for them that you could ever want to shake a stick at.

sheesh! :shock::roll:

have to agree there... in fact the whole kit made me feel a bit sad... :lol:

reminds me of when I was trying to find a decent body kit for my 92 lsi hatch (EG? never could remember the chasis code for it :lol:) - all I could ever find were massive ugly things... now there's all the aftermarket kit for them that you could ever want to shake a stick at.

sheesh! :shock::roll:

Aftermarket bodykits often have the problem of going over the edge with their wildness... i just hope that the oh-so-popular fast n' furious-modifying style (or pokemon-style as we call it over here!) will soon return to it's pandora's box and make way for a more subtle tuning style. It seems like the only subtle lips, skirts etc. are almost always OEM. Nothing wrong with that, but i'd like to see more variety.

There isn't much good about the TSS kit, maybe the skirts? but they're hard to see from the photos. Nippon Tuning doesn't do it any better... http://www.nippontuning.com. Well maybe the rear bumber is a bit better, but not much :D ! This goes a bit off topic, but do you know any other aftermarket bodykits or lips etc. for the Aerodeck? These are the only ones i've found so far.

Aftermarket bodykits often have the problem of going over the edge with their wildness... i just hope that the oh-so-popular fast n' furious-modifying style (or pokemon-style as we call it over here!) will soon return to it's pandora's box and make way for a more subtle tuning style. It seems like the only subtle lips, skirts etc. are almost always OEM. Nothing wrong with that, but i'd like to see more variety.

There isn't much good about the TSS kit, maybe the skirts? but they're hard to see from the photos. Nippon Tuning doesn't do it any better... http://www.nippontuning.com. Well maybe the rear bumber is a bit better, but not much :D ! This goes a bit off topic, but do you know any other aftermarket bodykits or lips etc. for the Aerodeck? These are the only ones i've found so far.

Archived