My MB6 VTi - Sicilian Red

sonic_vi

i'd just finished laying down a nice coat of turtlewax on it so thought i'd take some pics.......

......and then it went dark......and the batterys were flat on the camera so ended up taking pics with a phone camera :roll:

anyway here goes

IMAGE_023.jpg

IMAGE_024.jpg

IMAGE_025.jpg

HID's 8)

IMAGE_026.jpg

Telly :) 11" flip down screen in the back and an alpine cva1003r flip out screen/fm tuner in the front hooked up to an 6 CD MP3 changer in the boot and a veba 1/2 din DVD player in the glovebox and a parrot ck3100 hands free with the screen hidden in the ashtray :)

IMAGE_028.jpg

Got some -40mm eibachs to go on soon as well :)

Tidy mb6 mate! Looks like you got a good layer of wax on it in the pics ;) Diggin the flip down screen................cool as! 8-)

Cheers guys

The cool thing is with the flip down screen i kept the sunroof fully working as well ! :shock:

Other mods on the car are soundproofing material in all the doors, boot floor and walls and boot lid, cat back exhaust system with 4" inwardly rolled round exit, AEM short ram from an integra, 17" SSR Varden Sport forged wheels, MG ZS extreme hatch spoiler. Got some ZS skirts on the way and obviously need to get the eibachs on. Has infinty 130w RMS front 17cm comps and tweeters, 65w rms vibe 5.25" coax speakers in the back for a bit of fill (no amps wired to these yet, they're still sat in the house :lol: ) and will be putting a 10" sub in the boot and making a nice boot build - the wiring is all in for it, just need some time lol

Hows this?

IMAGE_021-1.jpg

IMAGE_020-1.jpg

its just from the MG ZS - dunnno if you noticed but its the exact same bodyshell - I'm an ex rover guy myself which is why i like the MB6 - the original vti spoiler is the exact same as the rover part for the 400/45/ZS except has a brake light on the honda.

So as the holes are in the same place for the 400/45/ZS the ZS spoiler goes straight on :)

I'll get some better pcs up when its light and not raining lol

Archived