creaking front wheel

dr_broon

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just the passenger side ball joint... that's the side that's been causing the grief for me.

been out again this afternoon for an hour or so, and still no noise. It's actually loads quieter just driving about even.

ball joint is the part you put a link to, but I got mine from europarts coz I wanted to pick it up and get it sorted today. cost 18 quid though :o and two hours labour.

just the passenger side ball joint... that's the side that's been causing the grief for me.

been out again this afternoon for an hour or so, and still no noise. It's actually loads quieter just driving about even.

ball joint is the part you put a link to, but I got mine from europarts coz I wanted to pick it up and get it sorted today. cost 18 quid though :o and two hours labour.

I got a quote from Unipart the other day when i went to get a bulb and it was about the same price. So i may get one and ring my mechanic to see when he can do it. Mine has been a lot better until the other day when i had to do a long drive and it was very dry outside and once i arrived it was back and as loud as every. Since then it has gone again lol

hate to say it buddy but .....ah told ye so :lol: glad its sorted for you now though

I know mate... like I said, just pleased I got away with it :lol:

cheers though... 1"£££$££"!!

• 4 months later...

Archived