few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Rob, this is a cool build. Did you feel any difference with the p30 ecu? How much was it?

hi bud there is a huge difference with the p30 fitted but you need to get an obd1 conversion harrness for it (also a good base map) i got h-tune first and wasnt impressed so i opted for a gore13tune with launch control rev limit of 8100 disabled speed limiter and vtec comes in at 5200-5300 just to try and keep the oil pressure

This is looking absolutely mint now! Loving it, can't wait to see it at the next meet :)

cheers sarah 1"£££$££"!! its coming along slowly

have you ever tried to get a 2year old to sit still for more than 2 seconds and then take a picture when he cant see you banghead.gif1banghead.gif1cry.gif1 ive got a few but there not perfect bud..... blush.gif1 i will get them posted before the end of the week i promise

Alot of work gone into this so far! Loving the way it looks at the minute and nice touch with the new intake! Lots a deep noise indeed! :lol:

deep is an uderstatement bud.... :lol: just need to ask a wee Q has your exhaust note changed...??? could just be my ears :roll::oops:

Yeah, my centre pipe is knackered anyway but the note has got deeper, I think the hole has gotten bigger too, car currently sounds like my old EK4 which has the Spoon N1 backbox, Spoon centre pipe and a de-cat, this just has a huge hole in it :lol:

you make it sound so LOUD...!!!!! :shock::lol::lol: mine has went from being a little under stated(new mid sport powerflow rear and centre were added last year as the apexi and cobra combo were to loud for the long road trips) now sports a subtle tone like the mongoose system

Archived