few updates

kyekye09

thanks bud... ive had the lifters on for well over 18months now and you have only just noticed :P

:lol: Looking good, new wheels look ace. :D

cheers bud they were hard work but well worth it i reckon.... in total buying and refurb cost about £300.... not bad i think

Absolute bargain. :D:D

i thought so ;)

Lovin the updates!!! + lights look really nice mate, top job!

thanks mate ive got a few more updates coming in the next few weeks

Wheels & lights look fab, never been a fan of white car's but I take exception to yours as I've always said! I love it :)

thanks sarah.... stop it your making me blush :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW The wheels look mega cool !! I tried to buy exactly this model long ago

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=7140

I hated my luck so bad and now after I saw how they look painted I want to kill myself banghead.gif1

Do you know how do they weight ?

so unlucky mate... i just stumbled across these one night i was on the net and thought they looked sort of OEM-ish.... the wheels are 18.4 lbs (around 8kgs) so not to heavy for a 16" wheel

Lovin the updates!!! + lights look really nice mate, top job!

thanks mate ive got a few more updates coming in the next few weeks

I'm waiting!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

some of my planned update were not planned very well :oops::oops: so all i have this month is new pirelli p zero nero's and a euro style wheel for the winter.... i have taken delivery of james old seat rails... but have still to choose a set of buckets(thinking something fixed like the sparco sprint or omp tsr) along with some luke harnesses.... also just bought a mb6 front arb from steve and a few other bits and will be meeting him on monday

new rubber

newwheelspart2052.jpg

new winter wheels

newwheelspart2058.jpg

gotta love the dish

newwheelspart2050.jpg

some more

newwheelspart2060.jpg

newwheelspart2054.jpg

newwheelspart2051.jpg

couldnt fault the service of the guys at skidz in falkirk give them a shout for any rim info..... im also away to meet steve(steveolkinevel)and his awsome ep3 delivery van tonight for some of his bargins from his now(RIP) dead mb6 :( but it will live on in many other needy M's ;)

wow that looks really good! loving the dish!

i only went in last week or so for tyres and they gave me a deal i couldnt turn down... i wasnt sure at first but a few low speed passes against some shop fronts have changed my mind :lol::lol:

your car has matured nicely

why thank you james ;)

Archived