few updates

kyekye09

When my car was on cut springs i couldn't get the jack under the MG skirts, i would have to drive up on blocks of wood first. I reckon mine was lowered at least 60mm and it never caught on the skirts whilst driving.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When my car was on cut springs i couldn't get the jack under the MG skirts, i would have to drive up on blocks of wood first. I reckon mine was lowered at least 60mm and it never caught on the skirts whilst driving.

cut springs...!!!brave man...lol ive caught mine a few times (fecking speed bumps are huge where im from)... what i meant was with running the standard 185 60 14 tyre on a lowered mc1 when you have to take the car off the jack he might not get the jack out from under the skirt i had a mare of a time with the 15's i had (195 45 15)

• 3 weeks later...

hi all just a few pics of the wifes bargin hunts(for the many many parts on my to do list).... :lol::lol:

first up skunk2 intake mani

008.jpg

001-2.jpg

and and 62mm throtle body

003-2.jpg

next up a DCsports 4-1 exhaust mani (just until i can save up for the bisimoto v2)

004-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

she managed to get all 3 for just £100 :D:D;) ok next up is brian crower stage2 cam and AEM pully

013.jpg

014.jpg

brian crower valve springs

011.jpg

and brian crower ti retainers

012.jpg

015.jpg

all in she spent £330 :o i love my my wife kiss.gif1;)

(all this is coming your way rich ive found injectors and conversion harness from funky power just waiting on my fuel rail turning up)

Looking good mate she is gonna fly I wish my missus got me presents like that!!

All I get is here you go dear work socks!

rlol.gif1:lol::lol: this is realy her project im just the guy that can fit the stuff ;) least your feet will stay warm :lol:

fair play mate, thats some good shopping going on there!!!
trust the wife to get the deals... cheers bud

Archived