few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Looking good mate!! The HEKO's any good? I was looking at getting some... 8-)8-)8-)

yeah they are a great fit and look the dogs danglies when fitted and for a grand total of £33 delivered next day you really cant complain

quote by johngreen537 » March 26th, 2011, 9:55 am

Looking nice mate. Loving the white wheels

im still not 100% on the wheels bud im thinking im wanting a set of either 15s or back to 16s (ive had more wheels on this car than ive had on all my other motors combined) :lol: or stick with the 17s and go really dark silver

• 1 month later...

hi guys im back....!!!!! more pointless Qs coming your way shortly... Been a little busy in the last 6/8weeks replacing the rear calipers disks/pads front disks pads new filter Hbrace and stage 1 clutc and F1 flywheel and fitted mg zs skirts and mirrors here is a few pics n003.jpg

s001.jpg

more003.jpg

s003.jpg standard cat back in for the dreaded mot

new004-2.jpg

new002-2.jpg

sounds001.jpg and you can tell from this pic i was no good at wood work at school..lol

sounds003.jpg

sounds004.jpg

comments welcome guys poss and neg cheers

lol mate, think you need to round off the edges of your sub mount :D Not that I'm much good with wood either, but i'd end up just sanding for hours till it looked a little rounder ;)

Don't the 6x9's wobble around in the back?

How the handling with the H brace>?

no they sit nice and tight behind the brace against the seat back in those ebay speaker boxes(£20 bargin) and handling wise is so much tighter when throwing it into corners and it seems to be so much more stable in high speed corners and bendy A roads

Archived