slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would NEVER do an engine flush on a honda engine

i flushed my ek4, before the flush it used NO oil at all....

after the flush it was using anything up to a litre every tank of fuel...same thing happened to my mate with his vti-s

:shock:

i would NEVER do an engine flush on a honda engine

i flushed my ek4, before the flush it used NO oil at all....

after the flush it was using anything up to a litre every tank of fuel...same thing happened to my mate with his vti-s

X2! Honda recommend Drain & Fill, NOT flush. Flushing isn't always good news!

phew...all comes out in the wash...good on ya mucker...s**t !!!...had us all on edge for a moment...civic 5 ..what a community...take it easy now lad.

well just get rid of the sludge!!

I usually buy a couple of gallons of the cheapest oil I can find, drain the old stuff out, fill it up, warm it up a little, then do it again! Then fill it the 3rd time with proper oil! Much more of a f***y on, but better than adding some engine flush which has potential to cause real pain!

Honda clearly state in all manuals now that additives etc are not required or recommended, all they will do is increase the price of motoring & servicing...

Ok manage to get 2 vids. For some reason the sound is disorted, need a better camera.

Remember the car is still on base map - not tuned. Also can't shift on high rpm due to new clutch so single videos for 2nd and third. Proper ones will get done after the tuning.

3cae_VYSTgU

hmKY_3wQDhQ

Archived