slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's really difficult to record a vid and drive, really scary to shift not holding the steering wheel at 8500 rpm

2nd & 3rd gear pull rolling start:

IuzwQk3rRrA

1st to 4th gear pull rolling start:

sPqVjMWE7rk

looking mint! bet you can't wait for things to warm up a bit to have some fun :D

have you managed to sort a bumper out yet?

Yes mate, Got one from ebay in the end with a standard lip for 43 delivered. In green as well but laquer is pealing so will need a re-spray.

NIKH25 » wrote

Still not keen on the fly eyes though, sorry

i kinda like it... ive just wrapped my fogs with lamex tint film... i was thinking about doing my internal beam pattern lense thing.... how yellow does the fly eyes make the light output...???

They do not really change the light output.

great pics!! but i see its so low you cant get over the trafic calming measure!!?? he he

I Fly over them :))

I quite like the dials dude! Sounds well now VTEC kicks in! I bet your well happy now it's running properly! :D

I'm well happy with it. Just cant really use it to full potential due to weather. B20 is really keen on spinning wheels.

Loving the new pics and the better shifting in the second vid ;)

Happy you like it, As said it's really difficult to hold the camera in one hand and shift at 8500 rpm not holding the steering wheel...

I have sent the pics and car description to Lesley @ Total Honda . Not totally pleased with the pics but can't wait any longer and won't get better ones in this weather .

Can't wait till I see it in the mag :DD

I've sent mine too! Pic's not the best too! ;)

Well what a day I had yesterday...

tracking is not done because the machine says NO! what a p***k... he never seen this type adjustable camber arms and doesnt know how to work them...

grinding in the rear? ! - my pads are gone - how have I missed that - truly dont know. Anyway went to change them, passanger side done no problems... drivers side the bolt holding the caliper on is seized hahaha - now they bloody rpounded it of... Went to Honda - chap was extremaly helpful - they tried what they could... need new calipers, carriers and .... NEW BLOODY BRAKE DISC!!!! it was grinding metal to metal and disc is damaged...

This is going to bloody cost me...

Archived