My Mental Low cost project

Sega

Sorry to hear this mate. Least your ok, and the cars repairable, which is a bonus! Usually when we see this kinda thread, it means the cars dead! Glad yours is ok............just gives you an incentive now to get her fixed up proper ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id have finished the bumper today if the weather wasnt being a nuisance. Wouldnt mind buying some shiny bits for the civic, wouldnt mind actually haveing a birthday for once but yet again my own dad cant be botherd :(

Update fitted the bumper but did it in a rush as I wanted to catch Metallica on stage which was awesome, so its not really that straight and I forgot to clean it up proberly but Ill sort it when the grill is done.

Of Metallica or the bumper? We couldnt really get Metallica good on the camera as were werent acctually in Sonisphere but the field next to it. The bumper is a bit of a mess still but Ill get a pic when Ive sorted it.

• 4 weeks later...

Update, Had my tracking done and 4 new tyres (fronts had worn inner edges and it turned out they were all older than the 6years in which tyres are supposed to be safe) to the tune of £200 so now Im almost broke and Im now not going to switch to alloys until these tyres wear out. Due to my back being a nuisance Ive yet to complete the grill and sort the bumper other than slap a sticker over the crack.

Archived