slow window

ep82

try a bit of multi purpose silicon spray on both sides (but not the bottom or it'll smear) - worked a treat for me.

read it on another thread on here :)

Not the bottom??? where can I spray it then :lol:

is it worth take the door cards off like Jake or will spraying on the window also fixes that?

try a bit of multi purpose silicon spray on both sides (but not the bottom or it'll smear) - worked a treat for me.

read it on another thread on here :)

Not the bottom??? where can I spray it then :lol:

is it worth take the door cards off like Jake or will spraying on the window also fixes that?

just spray it on each gulley - you can spray it at the bottom of the gulley, just not the strip that goes along the bottom of the window :)

Yeah, mine was slow in damp weather or cold nights only. Door cards come off so easy on these civics. Get in there and do the whole length of the runners. Should hopefully do the trick.

Yeah I am going to spray the whole thing. if I am going to do something, might as well do it right.

can I just ask how easy is it to take off the doorcards?

I undone the 2 big screws on the door handle, 1 small screw on the open door latch, popped the tweeter trim out, pop all the bottom of the doorcard off. I tried sliding the doorcard up, it wants to but seems like something is still holding it down.

do I need to remove the plastic trim around the open door latch? if so how do I do it. does it slide inplace? I tried pulling it out and it's in there tight!

Archived