knocking on brake pedal

ep82

I thought I noticed this a while back but tested it out and I cant find anything. but today I felt it again.

when I brake (hard but not max.....say 80%) I felt something knocking on the bottom of my feet. maybe 3 knocks per second??!?. I felt it coming from the brake pedal.

Can anyone tell me what this means? i

it has had new front and rear brake pads and disc when I got the car 2 years ago. did about 4/5000 miles since.

Whoop John to the recuse :D

I thought it could be the abs as it feels like it's squeezing the pads multiple times but thought I'd check. Just haven't felt this on my evo and my dads ep3 before. Thought maybe you don't normally feel it

Whoop John to the recuse :D

I thought it could be the abs as it feels like it's squeezing the pads multiple times but thought I'd check. Just haven't felt this on my evo and my dads ep3 before. Thought maybe you don't normally feel it

Evo will be electronic abs mate, Honda's is mechanical. My Bimmer you can feel it either :D

Sophistication vs tried and tested :D

• 1 month later...

yeah, I agree. It has helped a couple of times before, but tbh, during this snow, theres been a few times when I just couldnt get the car to stop even from like 5 mph, just because the abs wouldnt booger off! Few scary moments like! It does feel quite violent on these civics.

Archived