All About Intakes

MBK89

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i can see how i am going to have to go with this one Renault air box, new filter and heat wrap the Stainless pipe, i checked my filter when i got home last night before i ripped air con out and its was hot must be suffering from heat soak i know it could be alot cooler with abit of effort, to albert looms in derby i reckon rummage through some renaults!

ahh noodels just seen you a Norwhich lad big up Norwich i love that place well nice i go to wells next the see alot in the camper for hols with my kids we go your kneck of the woods for the castle Happy Days!

Got an air box of a renualt its a wonder people buy those piles of junk the scrappers full of vauxhalls, renaults, fords saw one lonely civic LSI 1994 looked tidy aswell under bonnet and saw a old school prelude with the twin cam non vtec pop up lights had seen better days, anyway yes got box gonna get this modded until a ITR oem setup comes good.

I just went to look at my filter an hour ago to measure up for this heat shield thing i am making and the damb filter split all the way round HKS filters are pants official!

Ok stupid question time now :oops: the ITR OEM air box has a cone filter correct?

and does the K&N one fit inside that box ?

sorry for dumb question i just trying to fathom it, its getting late and very tired going bed in mo.

if so i want to get this on my car my HKS filter dead and stainless pipe alway red hot crap induction setup worse than standard i reckon. :(

• Dave unpinned this topic

Archived