Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Cheers guys. :D

how did u do the that scrap bit on your frint splitter ?

I used a combination of chipstick (paint restorer), G3 scratch remover, megs polish and a couple of tubes of elbow grease. :)

Cheers guys. :D

how did u do the that scrap bit on your frint splitter ?

I used a combination of chipstick (paint restorer), G3 scratch remover, megs polish and a couple of tubes of elbow grease. :)

No, it's not pirates just black, it came with a bottle of Turtle wax colour magic, it's not perfect by any stretch but it looks a lot better than it did.

Tbh I think the G3 probably did the most work, the chipstick fills in the deepest parts then the G3 buffs out the surface scratches. :)

No, it's not pirates just black, it came with a bottle of Turtle wax colour magic, it's not perfect by any stretch but it looks a lot better than it did.

Tbh I think the G3 probably did the most work, the chipstick fills in the deepest parts then the G3 buffs out the surface scratches. :)

Did you have to do any other modification to run your suspension set up such as adjuster camber arms or rolled arches? Would you say its suited for fast road driving or mainly just for looks? I'm tempted at running the same suspension setup for my MB as yours is sitting very nicely.

Did you have to do any other modification to run your suspension set up such as adjuster camber arms or rolled arches? Would you say its suited for fast road driving or mainly just for looks? I'm tempted at running the same suspension setup for my MB as yours is sitting very nicely.

Thanks mate, no other mods needed as I'm still running the standard 15's, don't think you need to start arch rolling unless you go for 17's or start going mega low, ditto the camber adjusters. :)

I'd say it's pretty well suited to fast road driving, the turn in is much sharper with less understeer and body roll.

But I did it mostly for looks because I am a responsible adult and don't drive fast on the roads. ;)WACK11111