Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Don't know why you said you need new doors as yours look mint!! Love your paintwork! [smitten.gif]

Thanks mate but if you see them up close there's a a big scratch on one and a strange sort of gouge in another plus loads of little marks and dings. :(

The paintwork is getting better and I've managed to effect repairs of sorts to some of the imperfections but I'm not a pro, still it's miles better than when I bought it. :)

The bonnets getting me down a bit at the moment I think I might get it resprayed, so many stonechips. :(

You are alot like me mate! each ding/key mark/chips plays on ya mind and get me down, i sort one problem pannel out, then someone dings it! :x:x:x

Yeah OCD mixed with a need for perfection, gets expensive. :roll::D

Yeah OCD mixed with a need for perfection, gets expensive. :roll::D

yeah perfection on a used car that never doing to be perfect but we still put ourselfs though the mental exhaustion of still trying anyway :roll:

sucks big time! ive been sat in my car on my dinner before now old lady walks up swings door open into my car not seeing me until i beeped, i swear if i never had my uniform on that coffin dodger would have got a real piece of my mind that day.

sucks big time! ive been sat in my car on my dinner before now old lady walks up swings door open into my car not seeing me until i beeped, i swear if i never had my uniform on that coffin dodger would have got a real piece of my mind that day.

I used to park as far away as humanly possible when I had to drive, then I started to ride my bike instead!

Supermarkets are the worst places for picking up dings. :(

X2 :x:x

I used to park as far away as humanly possible when I had to drive, then I started to ride my bike instead!

Supermarkets are the worst places for picking up dings. :(

X2 :x:x

x3, drives you insane. :evil: