Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

forgot to mention earlier,,, nice idea painting your plug cover in pirates black! ,,, love it!!!!

:D That's what I thought, sets off the red nicely.

Looks a good job dude, very nice. May I ask what paint you used? I spilt brake fluid on mine needs sprucing

Cheers, I used VHT wrinkle red:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281007119198?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 :D

That is looking sweet, nice prep.. How many coats of primer and paint did you use? I'm soon doing this :D

Thanks mate, I only used one coat of primer or may have been two light ones :? Three coats of the red, when I do my other one I'll put a heavier final coat on it which will hopefully give a slightly better finish. :D

Dude!

Sweet! :D

If only I could do neo chome DIY :(

Thanks chap, agree with you on the neochrome, I'd love to have mine in that. 8-)

Looks 100% better in the bay now! I always like seeing a car with snow foam on, I don't know why but I'm always bemused by it! :lol:

Cheers bud. :D

It also brings a nice bit of colour to the bay, which is always needed in small doses. Its easy to get carried away and do too much...

Very true. :D

Like mine :o ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rlol.gif1