My mb6 turbo

y4n

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate, ive had a load of turbo cars in my life and ive never built a NA car before so decided to go for it :D . TBH i wasnt 100% game when i turbo'd my mb6 back then cos a little part of me wanted to go NA.

Hi mate, ive had a load of turbo cars in my life and ive never built a NA car before so decided to go for it :D . TBH i wasnt 100% game when i turbo'd my mb6 back then cos a little part of me wanted to go NA.

Cool :D go for it mate , keep use all update :D

• 4 weeks later...

Got some bits and bobs today i got myself a 4 paddle helix clutch and some bits from Mfactory :D

just got gearbox off today and it was a complete b*****d but got there in the end. Also i spent a whole hour tring to get the 'Bitch pin' out inthe end i just took the whole selector off :D

im dreading the day when it comes to fit the stuff back on :(

Not to be a knob but once you have done this job a few times you learn the fast ways to get it on and off i have a ramp and air tools but i can get the box on and off and replace the clutch in 2 hours now. Rich.

All done and i have to say the mfactory final drive has made a massive difference my first gear is virtually non exsistent lol but not bothered as i have a extra 15% torque now woo hoo :D

Archived