window

safyanali786

hi i am having problems with my driver side window, i recently put a new motor in. but the window doesnt stay in the rubbers when going up, it moves slightly out of place. dont know what to do!

please help. summers coming up and dont really wana drive with the window up when the weathrs nice. :)

yeah motor is attached to it. was it brand new or second hand. just double check you have fitted it all properly make sure all bolts are in the right place and window is in the runner properly

you have adjustment for the glass m8 . When looking at the door frame you will see 2 elongated holes with either 8mm or 10mm bolts undo these and grab the glass hold , keep the glass tight towards the rear of the frame , you should see the bolts move and retighten . Retry the operation moving window slowly checking ok . If the glass still comes out try adjusting again . (lub the rubbers helps) .

When you take the door trim off spray some water on the glue that holds the weather membrane on as this makes this nightmare stuff non sticky .

Good luck . (the mechanism can bend as well and really then is unserviceable.)

Archived